Zipcar, the world’s largest car-sharing company, is looking to add new talent to our family. Today, Zipcar provides hundreds of thousands of people in the US, Canada and the EU with a viable alternative to traditional car ownership, saving them money, time and headaches. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, diverse, and as fun as our brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled member experience for our community of Zipsters, we encourage you to apply. To learn more about Zipcar, what we do, and how we do it, visit zipcar.co.uk
- Works with other Fleet Team members under the guidance of the Fleet Coordinator
- Drives Zipcars to various locations for cleaning, fuelling, maintenance, or shuttling
- Takes vehicles to carwash facility and clean them
- Addresses and updates triggers, system events and car history.
- Evaluates car condition, and escalates issues, as needed.
- Performs light maintenance and repair functions such as swapping control boxes or 12V batteries, replacing wing mirror, changing tires, etc.
- Prepares cars for in-fleeting and de-fleeting.
- Walks, uses bicycle and/or public transportation for travel to and from the Operations Zones
- Hangs signage or replenish collateral materials at Zipcar sites.
- Cleans in and around the parking spaces and signage as well as snow removal as necessary.
- Attention to Detail/ Cleanliness
- Monitor fleet status thanks to supervision tool and take consequently actions
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to lift 22 kg and carry collateral materials and displays.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexible to work various shifts, as assigned.
- Works well with others, communicates effectively, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Adapting to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands and ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Fluency in French speaking Flemish and English is appreciated.
- Able to pass the Zipcar driving background check and attest to having a good driving record. Able to pass employee criminal background and professional history check