The Engineer will be responsible
- for web hosting
- engineering, deployment, troubleshooting and administration and (architecture design) using Microsoft technologies (web sites & e-commerce).
- Configure a new web (cloud) platform.
- : Microsoft Exchange / Lync
- General system engineering on windows servers
- IIS V7-8 : good knowledge of website administration & Experience in a web hosting environment: at least 5 years’ experience
- .NET V4.x administration knowledge (no developer): at least 3 years’ experience
- Ideally having an ASP.NET (/PHP) web developer background experience .
- Windows OS 2008 -> 2012R2: at least 5 years’ experience
- VMware ESX 5.x: at least 3 years’ experience
- Exchange / Lync min. 2010: at least 3 years’ experience
- Citrix V5.x – 7.x is an asset
- Having worked in organization with at least 200+ server assets
- Take ownership of problems and manage incidents, completing root cause analyses and defining permanent resolutions
- Understanding and having worked with change management processes
- Good documenting skills
- Language : at least Motherlanguage + English
- Good theoretical understanding of : VLAN,IP, TCP, DNS, WINS, AD, KERBEROS, PROXY, REVERSE Proxy, loadbalancer,Firewall and their impact on the deployment of solutions on top of server the wintel team delivers