For a project in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Video Engineer / Architect with a strong background in streaming and on-demand video. We are looking for someone who has large experience in the setup of IPTV platform in the architecture field.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The main objective of the role is to put in place a new IPTV platform. This platform allow diffusion of streaming sessions and on demand in every EU languages.
- This role concerns specifically architecture department.
- We are looking for someone able to give his advices on technologies used and put in place a new architecture. The successful candidate will also have to provide a support on the existing architecture and perform tests.
- The successful candidate will have to work in collaboration with different suppliers who are putting in place IPTV platform.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in multiple skills of underneath list:
- Video streaming and on demand
- Internet Live and Video on Demand protocols and architecture
- Audio and Video standards and technology (XLR, SDI, …)
- Audio and Video Compression (mpeg2, mpeg4, …)
- Transport protocols and storage formats (rtsp, mpeg2/4, ASF, 3GPP, …)
- Streaming Server (Darwin Streaming Server, Windows Media Server, …)
- Metadata and content management
- Analog and Digital TV standard (PAL, DVB-T, DVB-S, …)
- General IP unicast and multicast communications • IP TV solutions
- Fluent in English
Duration: 6 months with potential extension.
Contract: freelance or employee
Please send your resume to email@example.com