As UX specialist you are responsible in projects /demands for translating business requirements into an optimal UX design (aligned with the UX guidelines). You are responsible for maintaining the UX guidelines, UI standards and the UI patterns library. You work closely with business key users, Business product owners, business architects and mobility solution architects. By translating these demands you will use user stories with creation of visual designs and mockups. Concrete examples are:
- Facilitating UI /design thinking workshops;
- Ideation workshops ; brainstorming and cross-product team collaboration sessions.
You act as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the organization to collect UX improvement- demand. You assess, define/refine current Way of Working in related information systems to continuously increase their user adoption and effectiveness, through user design and user experience.
- Driving the overall design solutions based on usability, adoption, intuitiveness, consistency, delightfulness, business goals and time to market;
- Be accountable for the delivery, quality, and success of the user experience of an IT application throughout the entire lifecycle, including optimization and innovation with new features
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data from user research and business analysis to drive demonstrable improvements to design solutions
- Maintain the user experience approach and guidelines for the Mobile Center of Excellence (MCoE) in close corporation/alignment with other UX designers, MCOE solution team manager and mobility solution architect(s).
- 3 to 6 years of experience with UX design processes in a high tech complex environment;
- Organize and lead workshops and guide business users through the requirements gathering process;
- Experience in translation of Business requirements into an optimal UX design; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements;
- Profound experience of Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting UI designing and UI development like;
- SAP IDE, SAP Fiori, SAP portal
- Experience with AGM, ALM is a pre
- Experience with UI design tools e.g. Axure and Adobe Fireworks
- In a SAP backend environment, knowledge of SAP is an important pre.
- SAP/ECC, SD, CS, PP and SAP UI5.
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- Deliver what you promise. Structured way of working;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and the English language.
Context of the position:
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and (automation and optimization of) key business processes. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Sales & Services. In this Competence Center we capture and fulfill all IT demand from Customer Support, Sales and Marketing divisions and provide technology through projects or changes to our existing application infrastructure.
In this Competence Center the Mobile Center of Excellence (MCoE) was founded with initially the main target group being (travelling) service engineers. The MCoE has expanded its scope now also outside Sales & Service in areas like Operations (the factory) and IT services.
The UX designer is reporting to the Solution Team Manager of MCOE.
In MCoE we capture and fulfill all UI and mobile app demand from Sales & Service and beyond and provide UX improvements through large-scale projects or programs.As MCoE is a young department, (amongst others) also the UX designer will act as an ambassador for UX and mobility, which might generate new business demand and expand the MCoE portfolio.