For our customer in Brussels, we are looking for experienced Testers. We are looking for Junior, Medior and Senior profiles. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements and system specifications;
- Design qualitative test strategies and test plans (acceptance test plans, performance test plans, etc.);
- Automate test plans (using JMeter and Selenium);
- Run test plans, report issues to the development team and prepare the test reports;
- Perform free testing of the applications in course of development and report issues to the development team;
- Follow-up reported issues until resolution.
- At least 2 years of experience within testing for Junior / Medior Testers; +5/+10 years of experience for Senior Testers.
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies;
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build;
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded;
- Pro-active and can-do attitude.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org