Do you have a technical background within the building industry and do you wish to develop your career with the ROCKPANEL Group? Then check out this great opportunity we have for you!
This is who we are
The ROCKPANEL Group is part of ROCKWOOL B.V. The company manufactures board material for exterior cladding from the sustainable resource, basalt rock. ROCKPANEL cladding products combine all the benefits of stone and wood. For many years, ROCKPANEL board material has been used in countries across Europe for finishing facades, and for details and features around the roof. More often, ROCKPANEL products are applied in ventilated constructions, where they contribute to a healthy internal climate for the building, whether that is for a housing development, manufacturing facility, or a public or commercial building.
This is the role
In this challenging position you will provide full technical support and service throughout Europe and Export countries with the objectives of positioning ROCKPANEL Group in line with the strategic objectives and realizing the volume target. In this position you will report to the Marketing & Business Development Manager. The location of the position is Roermond.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and tools in application- and product properties in all ROCKPANEL markets by a.o. checking CAD detail drawings, statistical calculations, FAQ tools etc.
- Update, anticipate and translate market developments of new technology into application in close cooperation with marketing.
- Provide content for technical documentation and check technical documentation delivered by the marketing department.
- Develop and execute technical- and product trainings to the ROCKPANEL employees + customers according to ROCKPANEL standards and sales- and marketing activities/demands.
- Support Product Development and the F&O department with (ventilated) façade knowledge.
- Assist in execution of e.g. fire or wind rig tests.
This is what you bring
• A higher vocational or university degree in building engineering (construction engineering / structural engineering / building physics).
• Excellent knowledge of the English language both verbal and in writing. Dutch or any other language is preferable.
• A proven ability in technical consulting and technical background, building industry is a must.
• Thorough knowledge of the ventilated façade.
• A proven ability in providing technical training.
We offer the Technical ServicesEngineer a challenging (technical) job within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. Within the ROCKPANEL Group, there is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, I kindly invite you to apply, using the button below. Please provide us with an English version of your resume and cover letter. For further information you can contact Rachel Engels, Talent Sourcer, at +31 6 28 23 23 05.