We are looking for a Technical Lead in Marne la vallee for my Dutch client who just opened a office close to Euro Disney.
My client is a Software consultancy who specialize in Java and Scala development projects.
At this moment there are 3 people in the French office and there is a need for a Technical Lead. You will be responsible for managing the junior and medior developers and that will be around 30% of your time, the other 70% will be focussed on your own customer projects and you will be mainly working with Java and Scala with the occasional Frontend development.
What we are looking for:
- Min 7+ years professional experience with Java development
- Min 1+ years professional experience with Scala
- Software developer who works on satisfying the customer independently
- Experience preferably with some direct team management
- A senior/ lead developer
What do we offer:
- Salary up to 65k euro per year, depending on our clients discretion.
- 26 holidays
- personal training budget
- working hours are 40 including travel to a customer!!! (One of a kind)
- Fridays are for personal tech development at the company office
You will be working for a Software consultancy with over 20 years experience, With offices in The Netherlands, 47 Consultants and around 3 Consultants in France.
Do you have what it takes to build and technically manage the French office?
If yes when can i call or skype with you and please provide your cv and contact details.
We are also looking for:
- Scala developer Junior based in The Netherlands
- Scala developer Medior based in The Netherlands
- Scala developer Senior based in The Netherlands
- Fullstack developer java and Scala, for a product development company based in The Netherlands
- Fullstack developer java, angular and Scala, for a Tech development company based in The Netherlands
- Data engineer for a High growth Startup in Amsterdam
- Lead frontend developer, angular for a Tech development company based in The Netherlands
- Lead frontend developer for a Tech development company based in The Netherlands
Or who can you recommend for this position when not interested?
Mail you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31208950048