We are a company which claims to be the specialist in power management we have experience in providing energy saving solutions that help our relations manage mechanical, hydraulic and electrical power. We are the global leader in manufacturing electrical products and applications for power business, both for energy-distribution and control.
This is an exciting new position within our Electrical Solutions & Services Business Unit, based in the region Twente (Netherlands). Primary function is to provide technical support to (potential) customers by advising about possible technical solutions, preparing offers and orders and/or providing service on (custom-made) MV and LV systems. Primary function is to provide technical support to (potential) customers by advising about possible technical solutions, preparing offers and orders and/or providing service on (custom-made) MV and LV systems.
Service Engineer m/f
| PRIMARY FUNCTION:
- Provide technical support to (potential) customers by advising about possible LV and/or MV system solutions based on customer questions and/or requirements and/or information
- Execute electrical engineering for LV or MV systems; execute various technical calculations, prepare drawings and schedules, list of materials, purchase list
- Prepare and execute service on all possible LV or MV systems delivered by the company (mechanical and electrical)
- Represent the company, within set authority level.
- Prepare service reports. Enter all relevant data into the ERP system.
- Archiving and traceability of all data and documents. Safeguard confidentiality of data and information.
Basic Qualifications:(Including Educational Requirements)
- Electrical Engineering (Bachelor of Science)
- Knowledge of and experience with MV and LV systems (sales, technical support and service)
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, DCS
- Knowledge of procedures, company rules, guidelines (national and international), law, rules & regulations, standards, safety, quality and environmental guidelines as far as applicable
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
What do we offer:
• A position within a dynamic team in an international environment
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. Our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
• Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Please react on-line through this site with a motivation letter and a resume