Our customer in The Netherlands is urgently looking for a Senior Oracle SOA Solution Architect.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for architecture, design and implementation of SOA, BPM Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions for multi-national clients key characteristics of the solutions are performance, resilience to failures, scalability and agility.
- You are able to define, design and oversee the technical architecture of solutions and ensure they meet and exceed business requirements.
- Of course you evaluate new and emerging technologies to find faster, cost effective and more reliable solutions for existing and proposed systems.
- And last but not least you evangelize on solutions and practices that address the business requirements in the best way possible, both towards colleagues and clients.
Your experience and knowledge:
- 7+ years of experience with analysis, architecture, design and implementation of complex EAI solutions
- In-depth expertise with Oracle Fusion Middleware stacks including virtualized environments
- Strong understanding of SCA, BPEL, web services, service bus concepts
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of Fusion Middleware stacks
- Strong experience in Java EE solution design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of design (anti-)patterns in SOA, EAI and cloud solutions
- Experience in using Oracle adapters (File, JMS and Database) in HA set-ups.
- In-depth understanding of distributed transactions (XA) and experience in transactional applications on the Weblogic platform.
- Experience in SOA service lifecycle management, versioning and governance.
- Preferably experience in Oracle BPM.
- Preferably knowledge of Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- Preferably experience in event-driven architectures (EDA) and event processing
- Preferably experience in Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Preferably good understanding of security protocols, security policies and authentication mechanisms such as SAML, OAuth
- Preferably experience with enterprise-wide data management, analysis and BI.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English. Preferably Dutch-speaking or eager to learn Dutch.
- Strong client-facing skills and interacts well at all levels.
- Attractive position at a growing company
- Attractive salary package, bonus and relocation package.
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org