For our customer in Frankfurt, we are urgently looking for a Senior .NET Developer. The Senior .NET developer must design, develop and implement high quality, .NET solutions that meet/exceed customer requirements. This position requires the ability to work with client project teams throughout the entire project / change request implementation lifecycle (Concept, Design, Develop, Test, & Deploy). The candidate should be eager to understand and learn new .NET technologies (MVC, Webservices) and research new techniques and think about the big picture when designing solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform the analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of .NET development projects and tasks to support enablement of key client-specific business processes.
- Collaborate with implementation project teams and end users to analyze business transformation opportunities and design & implement corresponding solutions.
- Provide design and development expertise across customer engagements for all .NET modules (C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net) including reports.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Actively participate in knowledge transfer by training peers on new solutions & development tools.
- Ability to Take KT in quick time.
- 6+ years of Expert level experience in .NET, C# development
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on development experience with Webservices, XML required.
- Demonstrable experience with Object Oriented concepts (SME)
- Extensive knowledge on Database queries, SQL.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic environment with concurrent priorities.
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude expected.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The selected candidate must have an aptitude for learning new development technologies quickly and for maintaining that knowledge in an ever changing environment.
- Strong analytical, conceptual & problem solving skills and excellent written & oral communication skills are essential.
- The candidate must be a team player as well as be able to work independently.
Please forward your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.