For our customer in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- As a senior software developer you will be responsible for creating technical designs based on functional designs and requirements and steer the team on an operational level as a hands-on foreman.
- As a senior software developer you will also be responsible for resource planning’s and efficiency improvements.
- You will then develop yourself or help developing those technical designs into actual software.
- The software you will be working on primarily is a desktop application that is installed on more than 40.000 computers in stores worldwide.
- Apart from this you will be working on support applications which consist of websites and web services.
- Being the first contact for (internal) customer
- Answer 3nd line support questions
- Estimate impact and required programming hours for change requests
- Maintain and develop the entire software landscape including toolset. Near-future planned developments include: migrate a desktop tool to an MVC website; develop (together with a design agency) a new user interface; migrate parts of the online functionality to the cloud
- A BSc in computing science.
- Extensive experience with C#, and Linq.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good planning/organizing skills.
- Experience with T-Sql.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with WPF, MVC, Asp.Net and WinForms.
- Experience with TFS.
- Experience with Agile development.
Contract: Employee or Freelancer
Length: 3+ months
Please send your resume to email@example.com