For our international customer in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced IT recruiter.
The successful candidate will join the HR team and he/she will be responsible to manage fullcycle recruitment process from sourcing to placement of candidates on behalf of our clients for Technical positions. Part of his/her responsibility will be to attract first-rate talents and ensure lasting and successful placements aiming to exceed clients’ expectations and to add value to their business.
Amongst his/her other duties will be:
- Partner with internal customers to get a clear view ofhiring needs
- Map role criteria and define position description
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels (databases, social media, job boards, referrals etc)
- Use and further expand own professional network of contacts
- Conduct market mapping of the IT industry
- Conduct technical and behavioral interviews
- Present shortlisted candidates and detailed profile summaries within the deadlines
- Expand professional network of contacts in eastern Europe
- BSc in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or relevant field
- 5 years of professional experience as a recruiter in IT sector
- Having an established network of IT professionals within Europe
- Clear understanding and hands on experience with the end to end recruitment life cycle processes
- Understand of the IT industry and roles
- Proven experience on mapping and sourcing candidates using various sources
- Excellent command of English, French & Dutch (is a plus)
Please send your resume and motivation to Tom Proost: firstname.lastname@example.org.