For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Android Engineer.
For this startup we are looking for a software engineer specialized in the development of Android applications.
The candidate should have strong knowledge and experience in designing, building and maintaining a native Android application from scratch. The app have to be quality controlled by fully automated tests for which the candidate is responsible as well.
Visual aspects of the app are really important. Furthermore as we will be handling sensitive customer data, knowledge and experience about security (eg. encryption, SSL) is needed. They work according to a SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app frequently. It is an advantage if the candidate has experience in Java or iOS development as well.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or comparable
- 3 or more years of Java (J2EE / Spring) development experience
- 3 or more years of native Android development experience
- Experience with test driven development & test automation
- English speaking and writing skills
- Experienced in Agile / scrum or scrum master
- Experience in user interface development
- You are familiar with continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Nexus and are able to configure these tools.
- You have knowledge of XML, JSON, web-services, security. Knowledge of HTML5, Mobile Web, App technology and Dexguard.
- Experience with tablet development, knowledge on Social Media API(s) such as Facebook, Twitter.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org