Het gaat om een tijdelijke inzet PER DIRECT tot 31 december 2016. Daarna verlengbaar
Standplaats : Eindhoven , 40 uur in de week
The software engineering infrastructure group is responsible for the software development environment, which is being used by more than 1500 software developers. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support the lifecycle and configuration management of the product software.
Key challenge is on one hand to have a state of the art environment to support the newest product development and on the other hand safeguard the stability and reliability and long term support for the growing installed product base at our customers.
This job will give you the opportunity to conduct in depth analysis of different areas of the environment, propose and implement solutions for various improvements within the Solaris farm.
Analyze and improve stability, performance and security of the Solaris farm.
• Define improvement proposals that focus on system performance and security;
• Investigate and implement changes in the production environment with large impact;
• Define testing strategies;
• Asses security baselines and implementation
• Take ownership of change implementation.
The Solaris expert will be part of a multidisciplinary team (project) that aims at improving the Software Engineering Infrastructure. In cooperation with architects the Solaris expert will define and execute various improvements aimed at security and stability of the environment.
CV MUST BE IN ENGLISH !
• Bachelor degree or above.
Skills and Experience
• Thorough understanding of and practical experience with:
o Solaris Infrastructure in various versions (8, 9, 10 and 11).
o Virtualizations techniques- Solaris LDOM’s and Zoning;
o Understanding of security baselines
o Understanding of secure connectivity and protocols
o Base Knowledge of Storage Solutions;
o Base knowledge of databases;
• Good analytical skills
• Ownership and personal drive
• Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
• Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).