Tasks and responsibilities:
- Definition of test plans.
- Definition of test cases.
- Construction of test scenarios and scripts.
- Tests coordination and execution.
- Reporting of test results.
- Release management and Quality Assurance (Q & A).
- Sound knowledge of accountancy (accruals-based and budgetary).
- Proven knowledge of testing technologies and tools including stress tests and crash tests.
- Testing within the context of a SOA infrastructure:
- Messaging: point-to-point (p2p) and publish/subscribe (pub/sub), synchronous/asynchronous.
- Enterprise service bus (ESB)
- Web Services: SOAP (WSDL) or REST (REpresentational State Transfer).
- Service catalogues (Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) registry or equivalent)
- XML or JSON.
- Testing within the context of a heterogeneous, complex and highly distributed IT enterprise environment including a SAP ERP, and a Unix/Linux infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language), and of PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of RUP (Rational Unified Process) and of the ITIL framework.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent aptitudes in reporting.
- Experience in a finance or accounting department/environment (for example: finance applications (corporate bookkeeping systems, corporate billing systems, …) or banks, clearing houses, stock exchange, …) is an advantage.
- English only
- Working knowledge of HP LoadRunner
- Working knowledge of Knowledge of Grinder
- Very Good knowledge of TOAD
- Good knowledge of SoapUI
- Good knowledge of XML Spy
- Good knowledge of SWIFT messaging (and specifically of the MT and MX SWIFT message exchange standards).
- Working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA
- Good knowledge of writing test suites in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
Employment time: Fulltime
Contract type: Freelance or Employee
Please send your resume to Bob Goossens: email@example.com.