Your main responsibility is to maintain the Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions test automation framework while writing and executing new automation scripts on both ASP and ASP.NET environments. You will be supporting different projects and product testing with constant new developments in sight. We rely on you to support the QA team with your technical expertise in the HP products.
After an internal training period about our products and services, you will be an Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions Test Automation Specialist allowing you to:
- Analyze and document new candidates for test automation
- Identify key system and acceptance testing to be selected to a release regression test set
- Help support and improve the architecture of the automation framework (long-term)
- Write QTP-Scripts
- (optional) Write/Run LoadRunner-scripts
- Execute and report at weekly and monthly basis the status of our platform on the different environments
- Support developers and other QA team members in creating new automated QTP-scripts
- Ensure coding standards and logical QTP design patterns are respected
- (optional) Be part of an agile team
- Provide constant input to Product Owners & Developers to improve testability
- Be responsible of the test tool implementation, investigate and / or perform integrations with complementary tools
You would be joining a team of several other dedicated QA Engineers, who have different but complementary talents. The Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions QA team mainly interacts directly with the members of various agile development teams and with Product or Project Managers. The Ingenico e-Commerce Solutions culture makes it possible for employees to explore new responsibilities within the function (teaching/coordination/technical…) or even rotate into another job within or outside IT.
- Higher education in IT/Engineering or equivalent by experience
- 4+ years of experience in testing
- 2+ years experience with HP tools (at least QTP and Quality center)
- Corporate language is English
- (mandatory!) Knowledge of either French or Dutch, knowing both is a great asset.
- Experience with different test tools like the HP Test Suite with a focus on QTP, QC & LR, and optionally with TFS.
- Experience in developing and expanding Test Automation frameworks based on HP QTP technology.
- SQL scripting
- VB-script programming
- HP LR background is an asset
- ISEB-certification is an asset
- Being familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology is an asset
- You encourage change and continuous improvement, and like to work in a growing and fast-paced company
- You like to investigate complex problems and need a constant challenge
- You are creative, pro-active and you take action on your beliefs
- You are a good listener and negotiator
- You are a team player, but are independent and self-reliant in your tasks
- You live by the motto “Failure is just a step towards great quality”