Govern and manage the risk process
- Make sure the Risk Management Plan’s process and procedures are put in place and respected.
- Organize the Risk Management meetings
- Report on the program risks
- Audit the ongoing risk management of the EPC contractors and exchange relevant information.
- Provide expertise input to the program members on risk management
Suggest improvements on the risk management methodology, Update the existing Risk Management Plan and implementation when needed
- Technical/economical University degree
- Strong project management capabilities and a high learning curve.
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of the project management methodology PMI/PMBOK is an asset.
- Knowledge of large infrastructure project risks is a key asset
- Knowledge of high voltage transmission infrastructure projects is an asset.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch or French (basic knowledge of the other national language).
- Proactive, strong communicator and team player.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Profound verbal and written knowledge of English and Dutch or French (basic knowledge of the other national language).