Hotel Booker B.V. is a one of the fastest growing online hotel booking sites. As part of BookerZzz, we offer our travellers the best short holidays in Europe. Through 14 websites in 7 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels and over 700 holiday parks. The company was founded in 2002 and employs more than 150 vacation enthusiasts across 2 offices near Amsterdam (NL) and Goteborg (SE).
As our Product Owner you will be responsible for translating business needs into solid and viable solutions for our backoffice and related applications, with a main focus on eCommerce processes. Applying your drive, passion and knowledge will result in process optimization, an IT landscape and structure that provides optimal support for our finance and service desk departments and will help driving our business.
- Take ownership, manage roadmap, backlog and prioritization;
- Shipping new production systems quickly and iteratively;
- Strong cooperation with IT development, evangelizing an agile approach;
- Strong cooperation with, and management of, external vendors and suppliers;
- Translate market and business demands into effective flow and business logic and subsequent IT solutions;
- Interact with internal stakeholders from CEO to customer service representative.
What do you need?
- Bachelor or Master level degree educational background;
- At least 2-3 years relevant work experience as product owner / business (process) analyst;
- You are an analytical mastermind & can be trusted to make sound decisions;
- You are comfortable managing challenging situations with autonomy;
- You Know how to break down complex customer requirements into understandable user stories;
- You know how Scrum Agile methods work;
- Experience within eCommerce and travel, within western/northern European market(s), is considered a plus;
- Excellent (English) communication, presentation and influencing skills;
- In-depth knowledge of business processes and related applications;
- You are result oriented, passionate, flexible, communicative and have an insatiable drive to make things better.
What can we offer you?
Hotel Booker B.V. offers the opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast growing company in the center of Haarlem. You will work in a pleasant and challenging working environment, where there is room for your own ideas and initiative. Furthermore we offer:
- A contract for 40 hours a week;
- A competitive salary, depending on your age and experience + bonus structure;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Excellent pension arrangements and room for personal development;
- A healthy working environment including fresh fruit and free massages with a great international atmosphere with weekly office drinks and legendary parties;
- Fun, eager and young colleagues to work with and who aim at building the most special hotel booking site in Western Europe.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation through our website via the ‘apply button’.
With a customer rating on Trustpilot of 9.1 for HotelAanbiedingen and 8.9 for HotelSpecials, we are the most beloved hotel booking site in the Netherlands. We are also best found online hotel booking site according to 2014 SEO benchmark study by iProspect. In 2015 Hotelspecials.de has won the prestigious Cross Border E-Commerce award during the Nationale Thuiswinkel Awards.