Het gaat om een tijdelijke inzet PER DIRECT tot 1 oktober 2016, 40 uur in de week
Daarna kan het contract weer verlengd worden
Standplaats : Den Haag
Het kan zowel in loondienst als op freelance-basis uitgevoerd worden
As a Oracle developer you design, develop and test Oracle Forms solutions together with your colleagues in a larger team that consist of analysts, testers and other developers. The mobile industry is a demanding and turbulent environment, with a lot of change resulting in a large amount of parallel development at enterprise scale. The work is being done through Scrum projects.
Most of the applications are tailor made for our client. Development platforms are .Net (>100 systems and applications), CRM Clarify and Oracle Forms (9 systems) combined with Oracle databases. Most of the integrations to systems in other technical domains are though Tibco Middleware SOAP interfaces. The CRM applications are customer facing or direct linked to those processes. User groups contain both internal and external users, and vary from customer service agents, sales agents, employees and dealers and the general public including users of the web portals and customer API (for native apps). Most applications are web based but also part of a larger software-architecture in which webservices, user centric web applications and sometimes pure technical services have a place.
Projects and changes range from vary small to very large, sometimes over multiple months in time, and are often very different.
In your position you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Allround development tasks
• Support and guidance to developers and release managers of offshore partner
• Define / expand technical application architecture of the applications
• Set, expand and guard standards on the technical development (onsite and offshore)
• Technical lead in projects, counterpart for our client’s Architects and Solution designers
• Define technical innovations and define benefits for our client to obtain approval to implement
• Give input to CRM Domain Architect
• Fulfilling a System analyst role for the Oracle applications (e.g. creating functional designs) might be part of job.
CV MUST BE IN ENGLISH !
• Good skills in English and Dutch language (reading/writing and conversation).
• Deep knowledge of Oracle database 10g/11g
• Deep knowledge of Oracle Designer 10g/11g (including version management)
• Deep knowledge of Oracle Webforms met Headstart 10g
• Deep knowledge of CDM/Ruleframe
• Deep knowledge of PLSQL
• Deep knowledge of Mod-PL/SQL
• Deep knowledge of Releasemanagement
• Knowledge of XML
• Knowledge of software development live cycle;
• Knowledge of generic (Telecom) CRM-systems;
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture;
• Knowledge of HTML