For one of our clients in Brussels, we are urgently looking for an Oracle BPM Specialist. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Coordination of the implementation of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Production of Software architecture documents
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis and development of the integration of different information systems and technological components
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Analysis of requirements given by the business analysts and translation into DB structures to implement the requirements
- Develop, maintain and test software that reflects the specifications, especially the part of DB management as support for the developers of BPM processes
- Develop and maintenance of software applications
- Bug fixing
- Experience with Oracle BPM
- Experience with Oracle SOA
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE) is an asset.
- Fluent in English.
Send your resume to email@example.com.