For one of our clients, an international organization specialized in the manufacture, import and distribution of branded and own-brand products from the food and drink industry, we are looking for a native German Product Launch Coordinator with Marketing experience.
As a Product Launch Coordinator you are responsible for owning and controlling the launches of all new product introductions and re-designs. The overall objective is to be completely proficient with artwork origination, reprographics and all major print processes. Your principal accountabilities amongst other things are:
- Project management of all finished goods launches and issuing critical paths to track launch process;
- Initiate and control the information flow across account managers, retailers etc. to ensure that all projects deliver against their launch dates;
- You will take full control and execute environmental, innovation and cost saving initiatives in conjunction with the group packaging function;
- Attend Product Launch meetings, attended by managers, and communicate updates to the wider business;
- Control of budgeted spend for all Customer Own Brand APC costs;
- Act as the business representative for all at pre-artwork meeting with the customers, artwork and reproduction houses and printers;
- Responsible for creation and issuing product information sheets.
- Min. 1-2 years experience in packaging, artwork and marketing;
- Native German speaker and writer;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Proven experience in project management or Packaging – able to manage the planning and delivery of projects in time and to budget whilst under time pressure;
- Able to negotiate with both internal and external contacts and lead project meetings;
- Flexible and pragmatic mindset, accurate and with a commitment to deliver;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for building strong business relationships.
Are you native German with a marketing background and do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then please respond to this vacancy by emailing your resume in Word and an indication of your salary to email@example.com.