Would you like to work as a Medior .NET Developer at an HRM-software company? Are you looking for an environment in which the Development Team and Innovation come first?
For our client in Utrecht we are looking for a:
Medior .NET Developer
Our client is one of Holland’s leading HR-software companies. The company has offices in Heemstede and Utrecht and in total they have over 80 employees. It is expected that, due to a recent investment from a large Japanese corporation this number will grow. As a result they have unlocked a new network of large customers. Also, over the past years they have seen their revenue grown with resp. 35% and 46%. To ensure the constant drive for innovation and open and personal company culture, the founder and director is still the leader of the company. In order for this organization to maintain their position as market leader they constantly invest in new technologies and the Development Team.
The company offers a free platform in which one can arrange the entire HRM-process, from recruitment to remuneration. For an additional fee, the users can add different modules to the platform in order to unlock more features. For example, the platform can be linked to external accounting systems or Google Analytics. Their software is being used by big companies such as bol.com, TMG, Mediq but also the SME’s are well represented. Currently they service over 16,000 users in 53 different countries.
As a Medior .NET Developer you will work in the Development Team in Utrecht. The full 20-strong team is split into multiple scrum teams working from Heemstede and Utrecht. The Development Team meetings all take place in Utrecht. In sprints of 2 weeks you will develop new applications for their newest “Platform as a Service”. This PaaS went live mid-2015 and is built using the newest techniques such as .NET 4.5, MVC5, Bootstrap 3 and Entity Framework 6, Telerik, LINQ etc.
From the Medior .NET Developer it is expected to be either knowledgeable or willing to learn these newest techniques. Also, you are capable of phantom processes in the systems and able to implement new processes. Finally, you have strong analytical skills and know how to deepen businessrules and translate these to the team. In order to develop yourself you will be guided by more Senior Developers and explore new technologies by attending TechTalks and courses.
Profile of the Medior .NET Developer:
- HBO+ work- and thinking level
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with .NET and C#
- Experienced in MVC, Entity, SQL and Bootstrap
- Experienced in TDD and/or Scurm
- You are analytically strong and understand complex structures
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English (English speaking allowed)
- You have strong communication skills and will not avoid technical discussions
- You enjoy being in contact with clients or visiting them
- You have a passion for development and a good sense of humor
- Up to €4.000,00 gross monthly salary based on knowledge and experience
- Pension Scheme
- 24 holidays, two extra if you haven’t been sick
- Travel Allowence
- Room for personal development
- Corporate events
- Career opportunities
- Friday afternoon drinks and activities such as card games, karting, gaming, bowling, darts etc.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 020-2044516 / 06-53734203!