Are you the talent we are looking for?
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For one of our big client in the pharmaceutical industry, located in Braine L’Alleud, we are looking for a Business Management Assistant.
Business Management Assistant EN-FR
- Manage all administrative tasks related activities for the Quality Assurance Development department as well as the Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance department.
- Manage agenda and meeting management for the department heads, phone calls, correspondence, business travels (organization, reservation, etc.), meetings organization for the manager mainly and for some team members upon request
- Maintenance of web page (key editor for the intranet) as well as launch of new sites (new platform)
- Ensure global communication for the department
- Bill registration for the team
- Purchase order management in SRM (SAP)
- Mobile expense management for the team Days off management
- Management of the quality agreements in Mikado
- Organization of events, workshops or big meetings.
- Responsible of the Dynamic Team (events for charity)
- Management of the contracts (contract share)
- Once a year : organization of audit
- Training registration and associated billing
- Act as contact person between management and staff; between external/internal contacts
- Facilitate communication flows through the department (news & collaboration site)
- 5 years’ experience as assistant
- Assistant degree (can be replaced by years of experience)
- Experience with SAP or ability to learn it quickly
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure effective and timely output in an independent way and with final responsibility
- Details oriented and results driven
- Proactive and independent – anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Collaborative skills: strong focus on information exploring and sharing
- Good interpersonal skills and positive energy
- Broad-mindedness – envisage all aspects of an issue
- Problem solver
- Can deal with confidential matters
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is an asset
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Acrobat, Outlook and SAP
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance,…)
Interested? Please apply online