As Account Manager E-Commerce & Travel, you will maintain and expand the relationship with our key customers in the domain of E-Commerce and travel (transport, hospitality and agencies). You will be responsible for achieving sales results and assigned account objectives. You will represent the entire range of Worldline products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met by Worldline.
- You grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- You will focus on clients within E-commerce and travel, meaning you focus mostly on online and mobile payment solutions
- You identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling
- You identify new potential Key Accounts
- You work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Handle objections and work through differences to a positive conclusion
- You set targets for sales and provide support to the client to continually improve the client relationship
- You develop the pipeline of new business for Worldline
- You identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- You submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- You prepare and present the sales forecast and ensure you meet the figures
- Masters degree
- Proven experience in account management and sales
- Feeling for technology is important, as you will be selling online and mobile solutions
- Used to sales management tools and practices
- Strong persuasion and closing skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional
- Capable to prioritize and keep business focus
- Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
- Precise, organized personality with attention on detailed execution
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch, with at least an intermediate knowledge of the 3rd language
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.
Apply online on worldline.catsone.nl/careers.
For more information: contact email@example.com or 02/727 64 57.