We are looking for Junior, Medior and Senior Java Developers and Architects specialized in Java development for long-term positions. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As Java Developer and Java Architect, you will be involved in challenging projects and opportunities.
Currently we have following open roles:
- Junior, Medior and Senior Java Developers: Java Developers with +1 year to 15+ years of experience with knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, …
- Java Developer with Scala knowledge
- Java Developer with AngularJS knowledge
- Java Architect with SOA knowledge: Good knowledge of Oracle databases, Oracle SOA suite and Oracle Service Bus
- Java Architect with IAM and SAML knowledge: Excellent knowledge and significant working experience with one or more: CAS (Central Authentication Service), SAML (Security Assertion Mark-up Language), WS-Federation, WS-Trust and/or SSL/TLS
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in Java development: level depending role
- Experience using Spring, Hibernate, …
- Familiarity with web application servers
- Familiarity with any database development
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
TAGS: Angular – Scala – Calypso – Jive – JMS – Dozer – JCO – SAP – IDOC – XSD – Coldfusion – Oracle Service Bus (OSB) – Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) – SOA – Netty – Nio – Amazon EC2 – Websockets – Git – Subversion – Mercurial – MVS – Jenkins – Hudson – Bamboo – WebLogic – WebSphere – Eclipse – IntelliJ – NetBeans – Hibernate – JDBC – Spring – Puppet – Docket – Scala – ActiveMQ – RabbitMQ – Kafka – Tomcat – Akka