Our client has a environment of self-managing developers who work in small teams (Scrum or Spotify based) on projects for their customers, both at the customer location or internally, but on Friday everybody comes together to use that day to improve your skill set by doing knowledge share meetings, coaching, experimenting on new things.
Specializing in customer customized system integration, custom dashboards and backend systems using but not limited to the programing languages Java and Scala.
The position is for a Java or Scala developer with sociable skills because you will be working at a customer site and need to be able to help and solve the issues that arise when working at a client side.
Your colleagues are conference speakers, published book authors, Lightbend-certified Scala trainers, our client sponsors conferences and host a monthly meet up on functional programming in their office.
What you will need:
- Bachelor or master degree
- min 2-5 years experience with Java or Scala as a software engineer
- Sociable, eagerness to learn
- Communicative towards customers but also colleagues
- Problem solving skills
- Customer focussed
What is offered:
- Salary depending on you level up to 50k euro per year including 8% holiday pay
benefits, travel costs
- visa Sponsoring
- relocation package consisting of first 2-3 months appointed housing, visa cost and a few other things to be discussed when you get an offer.
When interested mail you cv to Claudiu@wklconsultancy.nl or call +31208950048, If this is not your role, can you recommend a friend?