We are opening a new office in Amsterdam with only one purpose in mind: Create the best team world-wide that can write software and services.
Building on a completely in-house developed platform written in Java and JSF, you will become part of the team that will transform this very software to the next level. Using today’s and tomorrow’s technology such as AngularJS, REST and cloud provisioning (and embrace more along the way), you will get to write great new code as well as transform existing code so that our solutions become more flexible, scalable and modular and are ready to be unlocked to a world-wide market.
You are already a very good Java developer. Stuff like J2EE, XML and JDBC comes naturally to you and you may already have experience with development tools such as IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse. We are looking for T-shaped people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-shaped_skills) so that you get to do a lot of different things and are not scared of diving into something completely new.
- Hands-on experience in team based development approaches (agile/scrum experience is a plus).
- Business sense: you balance technical perfection with business needs and priority. Preferably you have experience in an energy or utility environment.
- Good communication and team skills both at a technical and business level.
- Start-up mentality: willing to take ownership and ‘getting things done’ mentality.
- Your Cv to Trabajar en Holanda
- Interview during digital Jobs fair or by Skype
- Presentation to company
- Codility tests.
- Second Interview (Skype).
- Real life case assignment.
- Final Interview (Skype).
- Job offer.
- Visit the Netherlands and sit down to iron out any details about working there, and signing the contract.
- Excellent salary: €40–70k (depending on experience and expertise). (= 2500-3900 net per month)
- First-rate benefits (e.g. health care insurance, travel costs compensation).
- Great location in the center of Amsterdam (fruit and snacks included).
- Relocation package (airport pickup, housing-support, relocation reimbursement, language courses).