For one of our clients in Brussels, we are looking for a Java Developer with Weblogic and ESB knowledge. Work permit can be provided.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis of user / functional requirements.
- Translating functional requirements into technical specifications. Technical Analysis. Technical design (including effort estimations).
- Prototyping of IT systems, modules and components.
- Programming IT software (IT development).
- Testing (unit testing and integration testing), validation of solutions.
- Drafting documentation. (technical and functional) including documentation for the support team.
- Assisting the support team with the training of system users.
- Assisting with the evaluation and testing of products delivered by external system suppliers so as to ensure their compliance with the project specifications, and required methodology if any.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, diagnosis, user support.
- Participation in meetings with the end users.
- Expertise in (web) development in J2EE, BEA/Oracle Weblogic, BEA Aqualogic/Oracle ESB, Spring and Hibernate, ….
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications.
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML, BPEL, BPMN, EntityRelationship diagrams, SBVR, …)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of relational database systems (Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, …)
- Experience in a finance or accounting department/environment (for example: finance applications (corporate bookkeeping systems, corporate billing systems, …) or banks, clearing houses, stock exchange, …) is an advantage.
- English only
Employment time: Fulltime
Please send your resume to Bob Goossens: firstname.lastname@example.org.