“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis and design of database schemas/tables/etc.
- Production of all the required technical documentation
- Assistance with training the administrators and end-users of the system
- Participate in the development of IT application based on JAVA/J2EE and incorporating workflows based on JBoss jBPM
- Participate in meetings with the Contracting authority and user groups
- University degree with minimum 2 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 4 years of experience in IT.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in JAVA/J2EE (JAVA/ J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP), J2EE Frameworks (JSF, SPRING, SEAM, HIBERNATE), JDBC, HTTP, XML, ANT,) and ECLIPSE (or NetBeans) IDE
- Good knowledge of development methodologies (RUP) and modeling
- Relational databases and preferably Oracle 10g Database Management System
- Oracle WebLogic Server or JBoss Application Server or Apache Tomcat
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and oral)
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Fulltime, long-term
Work permit: Not required
Contract: Employee or Freelancer
Please send your resume to: Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org