For one of our customers in Brussels, we are urgently looking for an experienced Java Architect.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- In depth Java/J2EE knowledge and Java Architect experience
- In depth knowledge of information systems design and architecture issues (SOA, ESB, WSDL, BEPL);
- In-depth knowledge of J2EE (EJB/Spring) development tools;
- Proven experience in the interoperability domain based upon the Web services and REST standards
- Good knowledge of IT methodologies and frameworks
- Good level of English
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.