For one of our customers in Brussels, we are urgently looking for 2 experienced Java Architects.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- Significant Experience of Java/J2EE
- In depth knowledge of information systems design and architecture issues (SOA, ESB, WSDL, BEPL);
- In-depth knowledge of J2EE (EJB/Spring) development tools;
- Proven experience in the interoperability domain based upon the Web services and REST standards
- Good knowledge of IT methodologies and frameworks (RUP, PM2, ITIL, CMMI …);
- Good knowledge of IT tools (Rational Team Concert, Aris, Enterprise Architect, MS Project …);
- Good level of English
Send your resume and motivation to Bob Goossens: email@example.com.