“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identify best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop and design high performance, scalable, concurrent, tolerant and event-driven/real time web applications and provide regular support/guidance to teams.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts. You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client’s requirement. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Provide solutions on Application Architecture and Enterprise Architecture issues and situations. Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architecture stand point
- Fast paced, quick learner and eager to learn new technologies
- Provide production technical support and fast resolution of key issues
- Provide guidance to other team members
- Coordinate with various other project teams
- This position may require 10-15% travel within Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required.
- Highly experienced and versatile Open Source Architect
- Solid experience in Java/JEE and distributed web application development using open source technologies
- Strong communication, negotiation, people and management skills. Strong client-centric relationship skills
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm
Contract type: Employee, directly with the employer
Salary: Depending experience and additional benefits
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Please send your resume and motivation to: email@example.com