For one of our customers in Brussels, we are urgently looking for a Java Architect / Designer.
- Architecture and design of information systems (SOA);
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
For this role you need to have experience in:
- Significant Experience of Java/J2EE
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- In depth knowledge of applications design;
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools (UML);
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages;
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture;
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS (NoSQL).
The next are considered assets:
- Good knowledge of business process analysis;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to apply high quality standards;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.
Send your resume and motivation to: Isabel.email@example.com