Looking for a change in scenery?
Want to work for a global brand, supporting there EMEA offices?
Look no further, we are looking for a IT technical support engineer for our client is a well known US Manufacturer of consumer electronics with a office in Munich.
Your will be responsible for:
– Keeping highly demanding environments smooth
– Day to day procedures in procurements, users setup, infrastructure technical support and overall asset management.
– The role of IT Manager demands to provide bleeding edge security, storage, provision and supervision tools
– Analyzing the needs of core business, users and infrastructure in our offices in Europe.
What you have:
– Heavy experience in PC and MAC operating systems including hardware and software is a MUST
– Working knowledge of Network Operations – wiring and cabling standards, networking topologies and protocols (CCNA a plus!)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (show us your master documentation abilities!)
– Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe products
– Extensive experience with local vendor management and negotiation
– Self-directed, able to work with minimal supervision
– Top notch problem solving skills
– Excellent language skills in both English and German
– Available for on-call support whenever needed
– EU citizen
What is offered:
– salary up to 60k euro per year.
– medical, pension
– lunch, snack
– laptop, mobile
– Opportunity to grow within a fast expanding team
How does this sound? Ready for the takin on this challenge, if yes apply now or mail us your cv to email@example.com
Or if this is not for you but you know someone who can be suitable let us know too.