For one of our clients in Brussels, we are looking for an IT Analyst with SAP and SOA experience. Work permit can be provided.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Business process design
- Leads and coordinates business use-case modelling.
- Understands the internal organizational structure and defines key players and their roles and responsibilities.
- Understand user requirements, their strategies, and their goals and communicate them to the IT experts.
- Validate the conformity of business rules to organizational rules.
- Coordinates the validation of business processes by the business experts.
- Perform a cost/benefit analysis for any suggested changes in the target organization.
- Translating functional requirements into technical specifications. Technical Analysis. Technical design.
- Fundamentals of IT development.
- Very good knowledge of the SOA principles.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices (PMI, RUP, …)
- Functional and technical (IT) architecture design.
- Designing integration solutions between technologically heterogeneous platforms, including SAP, that conform to SOA principles, including asynchronous interfaces.
- Experience in a finance or accounting department/environment (for example: finance applications (corporate bookkeeping systems, corporate billing systems, …) or banks, clearing houses, stock exchange, …) is an advantage.
- English only
In addition to the Knowledge and Skills, one or more of the following:
- Expertise with analysis methodologies and notations (processes modelling, data modelling) like Entity Relationship Diagram, UML, BPEL, BPMN, SBVR.
- Expertise with modelling tools like PowerDesigner, ARIS or Rational modelling tools.
- Expertise in modifying the design of legacy integration solutions based on synchronous Remote Procedure Calls (RPC), such as Java’s Remote Method Invocation (RMI).
- Expertise with projects involving a SAP component.
Employment time: Fulltime
Please send your resume to Bob Goossens: firstname.lastname@example.org.