For one of our clients in Brussels, we are looking for an IS Architect with SOA experience. Work permit can be provided.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and enhance a complex IS architecture (SOA) involving several systems with heterogeneous technologies
- Assistance with the implementation of the architecture
- Give recommendations, assist in governance definition, define methodologies, best practices
- Portfolio analysis.
- Business process analysis and modelling
- Data and Data Flow analysis, data modelling.
- IS Cost/benefit analysis. Knowledge and skills
- Expertise in IT systems architecture.
- Expertise in enterprise architecture models (specifically SOA2 and EDA3), frameworks and tools.
- Expertise in Messaging and specifically with the following features: reliability, security, correlation, routing, and “Message Exchange Patterns” (MEPs).
- Expertise in the interoperability domain
- Good knowledge of IS governance
- Good knowledge of quality proceduresExperience in a finance or accounting department/environment (for example: finance applications (corporate bookkeeping systems, corporate billing systems, …) or banks, clearing houses, stock exchange, …) is an advantage.
- English only
In addition to the Knowledge and Skills, one or more of the following:
- Expertise in Resource-Oriented Architecture (ROA).
- Expertise with modelling tools such as PowerDesigner or Rational modelling tools.
- Expertise in agile development methodologies (e.g. RUP) or modelling (e.g. UML).
- Expertise in XML technologies (schemas, XSLT, XQuery…)
- Expertise with Web Services (WSDL, REST, SOAP, UDDI).
- Expertise with JMS Queues/Topics.
- Expertise in data-warehousing
Employment time: Fulltime
Please send your resume to Bob Goossens: email@example.com.