ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client Microsoft, located in Zaventem, we are looking for an Internal Sales Software Asset Manager EN-NL-FR.
Internal Sales Software Asset Manager EN-NL-FR
What is SAM ?
Software Asset Management (SAM) is a business process that enables customers to gain control of their IT environment. SAM encompasses the people, infrastructure and processes necessary for the effective management, control and protection of the software assets within an organization, throughout all stages of their lifecycle. SAM is a critical function of any mid-to-large sized organization; however, it is one that is often overlooked. And, for customers contemplating or taking steps to move to the cloud, SAM can help them understand what software they have deployed, who is using the software and how, and what their underlying license entitlements are to support cloud deployments. As a result, SAM is a great way to help our customers better understand their environment so they can plan for their future.
The SAM program and SAM team is focused on reducing the economic loss from software piracy while maintaining usage share and a good customer and partner experience.
This is accomplished via the three pillars of 1) Prevent Piracy; 2) Drive IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) Awareness; and 3) Convert Piracy.
What SAM Service are we looking for?
In the context of the SAM program we do engage with SMB customers by phone and via email to engage in a SAM review, in the form of a guided self-assessment. We provide methodology and information to the customer to perform a license check and propose remote assistance.
The service we are looking for the SAM program is the management of the full cycle of those engagements, from the first conversation with the customer, to the closing of the remote SAM review.
Delivering this service consist of :
Managing the Tele SAM review cycles:
- Engaging with the customer by phone and convince to perform the SAM review.
- Managing the customer contact and the escalation process if issues during the whole SAM project.
- Articulating the SAM benefits to the customer and gain its collaboration.
- Engaging with the internal account team to articulate the engagement and optimize CPE and ROI.
- Monitoring time line.
- Closing the review and ensure appropriate legalization settlement together with the customer account manager.
- You have a first experience in the same kind of role (Sales or Account Management)
- You are able to handle face-to-face contacts as well as call activities
- You are pro-active and like to take on new challenges and take responsibility
- You anticipate issues and develop solutions
- You are very customer/partner oriented
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have a high level of interest/affinity for the technology/IT sector
- You are fluent in Dutch French and English
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance,…)
Interested? Please apply online