Ingenico e-Payments is the leading e-Commerce solution provider for merchants who want to stay ahead of competition. We build lasting relationships with our clients that focus on their growth.
We are passionate about payments and are always looking for new talent for our organization who shares our passion and beliefs.
Currently we are looking for an Inside Sales Retention Advisor in Belgium:
- Reporting to the Manager Key Accounts Benelux, your main responsibility is to approach existing SME merchants to discuss contract renewals while explaining new products and benefits. In close partnership, you will find the most interesting solution for the customer and Ingenico.
- Treat commercial incoming sales requests (calls, mails) of existing SME merchants
- Work closely together with Marketing in order to develop and organize product presentations and demonstrations to customers through webinars.
- Besides that you will also take care of the up selling by an active follow-up of direct mailings by our Marketing department.
After an internal training period about our products and services, you will be an Ingenico sales expert allowing you to:
- Sell the Ingenico solutions portfolio to existing SME merchants on the Belgian market by placing outbound merchant calls and overcoming objections
- Responsible for building a business pipeline of existing merchants to approach
- Drive business development initiatives to grow the business by identifying trends & advising marketing to set up programs.
- Generate and follow up leads and convert these into opportunities to drive incremental business
- Responsible for customer support escalation of your own accounts – escalating calls and working with customer care if impact becomes critical
- Maintain and enrich account data in Sales CRM
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products and pricing and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the company
For this challenging sales position, we need a talented negotiator with very good communication skills and a real sales spirit. As candidate you match following requirements:
- Higher education, preferably in Sales, or equivalent by a first experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Able to learn very quickly new concepts in internet technologies, e-Commerce, etc.
- Clear drive for result
- Sales hungry
- Reliable, sense of initiative and willing to take responsibility
- Able to handle the diversity of clients from industries
- Easy collaboration with colleagues
- Team spirit
- Strong integrative thinking ability