Infrastructure Solution architect
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months. Extension possible
As infrastructure solution architect you act as a bridge between the development (IS) and the infrastructure (I&O) teams.
- You design, with the technical infrastructure specialists, the high-level infrastructure architecture that is required to support the applications that are developed by IS.
- You also make sure that the solutions are in line with the business requirements and with the existing (technical and security) standards.
- If needed, you define new standards and standard usage patterns.
- You communicate your design decisions in a language adapted to your audience.
- Participate in projects, where you will help design the infrastructure needed to support new solutions.
- Make sure the designs are in line with security requirements, business requirements, standards and cost objectives.
- Develop, Document and communicate reference architecture designs
- Help defining the infrastructure strategy.
- You need to be able to follow spoken conversations in Dutch and/or French
- Excellent English writing skills
- Bachelor in IT or equivalent by experience.
- Team player
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fast learner
- Constructive, positive attitude
- Creative, analytical mind
- Good knowledge of windows server- and workstation technologies. Experience with at least 3 of the following technologies: Hyper-V, MS SQL Server, Sharepoint, Active Directory, System Center, IIS, Azure, …
- Good knowledge of network protocols and technologies
- Knowledge of Citrix Xenapp, Xendesktop, IBM Mainframe, .NET framework and .net development environments, REST, SOAP, SAML, oAuth, ADFS, SSL-MA, PKI, Radius, WS-Security, kerberos, Middleware technologies : MQ Series, Biztalk is a plus