IT Transverse Service / Support Operation / Incident & Problem Management
Your responsibilities will include:
- Incident Management: follow up on the incident stock and ensure the communication and coordination for the major incidents.
- Problem Management: perform root cause analyses on major and on recurrent incidents to define correct problems. Follow up on their resolution.
- Relationship management of external IT suppliers.
- Reporting: Ensure a coherent periodic reporting for Incident, Problem and relationship Management
- Process: Make proposals for process improvement to the IT MT where relevant and keep the process documentation up to date
- Education Bachelor/Master in IT or equivalent in IT
- French: fluent
- Dutch: fluent
- English: fluent
- Required knowledge / Experience
- Minimum. 3 years’ experience in IT, Incident and problem management process
- General IT knowledge Incident & problem management process
- ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of a bank environment/services.
Skills & Attitude:
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good relational skills Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Stress resistant, able to manage crisis situations