Import air freight forwarder wanted for an freight forwarder in Amsterdam.
For one of our clients, an freight forwarder in Amsterdam, we are looking for a import air freight forwarder. As a export air freight forwarder it is your job to have a active role in the daily tasks of the Brokerage Department.
- SAGOGA check
- MRN discharges and proper follow-up
- DGVS mismatches follow-up
- Entrepot / inventroy check and control
- Direct representative (DV’s) registration and documentation
- Provide trainings on (re-occuring) issues
- Interchain issues
- (Pro-active) communication with co-workers, departments and customers.
- Validate VAT / EORI number of customer
- Stay current on the Dutch and EU laws.
- Customs clear shipments or make T-1 documents on behalf of our customers.
- Feed E2k with the proper milestone/delay codes on status (changes) of shipments.
- Check on clearance statuses of shipments (MBO / VMA shipments).
- Fill E2k with the duty and VAT amount.
- Verify file completeness.
- Support team members on daily operations.
- Scanning documentation into the system.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- MBO level
- Problem solving skills.
- Capable to work with strict deadlines.
- Good communication (Dutch and English in word and writing)
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions.
- Analytical skills.
- Team player.
Did you get enthusiastic and would you like to work in a highly dynamic environment? Then please respond to this vacancy by emailing your resume in Word and a representative photo to firstname.lastname@example.org