At JLG, we are committed to being the provider of choice worldwide for access equipment. The Company’s diverse product portfolio includes leading brands such as JLG aerial work platforms and JLG SkyTrak and telescopic forklifts. JLG is part of the Access segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world’s toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
JLG are looking for an HR Officer to join their EMEA HR team looking after our UK employees.
This is a new position for the business as a result of a restructure within the team. The role will be standalone within the UK; the line manager will be in Holland.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for all queries
- Coordinating the UK Payroll
- Manage the recruitment process end to end
- Maintain the HR Databases (electronic and paper based systems)
- Manage training processes (statutory and internal)
- Maintain HR Metrics on a monthly basis (absence, turnover, days to fill role etc)
- Coordinate employee benefits
- Coach and advise line managers on any employee relations issues
- Process supplier invoices
- Ad hoc project work
- Support Performance and Talent Management processes
The ideal candidate will
- Have 2-3 years of HR experience
- Previous experience of working with an external payroll provider
- Be able to work autonomously
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Be able to influence all stakeholders
- Have a good knowledge of UK employment law
In return JLG offer a competitive salary, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and a range of flexible benefits.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.