Seleccionamos en Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona, Huesca, Valencia, Sevilla
la oferta inlclue clases de Neerlandés intensivos serán en España y duran 5 meses hasta nivel B1.
(en Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla)
La oferta, “The job offer”
- Licenciado en Odontología/ Grado en Odontology.
- Candidates with additional masters naturally are welcome
- Good level of English
- Willing to follow an intensive Dutch language Course to B1 level in 18 weeks in Spain. Starting July 1st 2016
We are looking for Dentists that:
- Put the patient first
- Are care orientated, team workers but also responsible independent persons.
- Are open to feedback and have a good sense of self reflection and modesty.
- Are flexible in location and working hours.
- The preparation on Dentistry in Holland will be paid by your employer
- For the language trainingwe will ask you for a fee that can be reembursable with help of subsidies on completion of the course.
- A fixed contract and salary for the first period (12-18 month’s) Thereafter an indefinite contract
- A pleasant working environment in a young and dynamic team.
- Good on the job support by senior dentists
- Modern working locations, labs and equipment
- Support with your registration in the national registers
- Support with your relocation to the Netherlands and during your probation period.
- Possibilities for personal and professional development.
- January – March 2016
- Please present your CV, en Ingles
- Please include a photo and a copy of your passport and diploma.
- We will call you for a skype interview and send you three documents to fill in.
- We will invite you for an information session and first interview by Skype
- We will invite you for interviews in Spain with our clients
- The Dutch classes will start on 4 July 2016
- For the Dutch lessons a payment will required as commitment. When you finish the training and start working there are subsidies available to cover your cost
- On Achieving the A1 level you will travel to Holland / Belgium in august for a face to face interviews and technical tests with your future clinic
- Training will resume on august 25 the training will be subsidized.
- You will have several tests and exams in A1, A2 and B1 level.
- When you have passed the exams you will start work in the Netherlands on January 2 2017
- 360 hours of Dutch lessons plus homework
- Part of the preparation in Spain will be a number of seminars in Spain by well-known Dutch Dentists informing you about specific items in Dutch Dentistry and differences between the profession in Spain and Holland
- In Holland you will have bi-weekly coaching sessions
1. You will start working for the first year on a fixed contact and receive a monthly salary of
around €2850,00 (before tax) after taxes you will earn around 2.150€ net per month
2. After this period and with good qualifications/recommendations you will receive a new
indefinite contract. Your salary, usually based on a % of invoicing, can gradually increase
to around €4500,00 – € 5000,00 (before tax).