At Ingenico, the regulated financial entity Ingenico Financial Solutions is looking for a Head of Development and Operations in order to achieve the ambitieus goals, and excel in the services we offer.
You’ll manage the existing technical team of 15+ people with strong ties to the operational middle- and back office teams. You need to support the growth of both the business volumes and the broadening of the product portfolio in an ever changing and challenging environment.
The job will provide plenty of challenges for passionate, curious and creative people, keeping up with the fast industry and company changes.
- Manage multi-talented development and operations team organised in a highly effective DevOps mode
- Contribute to the strategy, influencing by highlighting opportunities and delivering by helping define the aligned roadmap
- Manage the budget (opex/capex), provide forecast and operational input to management and finance related to the Business Unit day to day activity and ambitions
- Define, manage and execute on the DRP/BCP strategy
- Accountable for Audit and Compliance duties relevant for the industry (PCI-DSS, regulatory, etc..)
- Manage and limit Risks, provide comfort to senior management related to technical and operational choices
- Work with Business teams to align on priorities and deliverables in the regulated context
- Responsible of data quality and regulatory reporting in relation to technical and operational topics to Internal Control and Compliance
- Make and support Continuous Improvements in the development, operational and financial processes
- Manage suppliers and financial correspondents like Banks and Acquirers
- Deliver on agreed on KPIs, with relevant reporting
- Handle Procurement requirements
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Proven technical expertise in UNIX/Linux system engineering and open source solutions
- Worked in a high volume, always available, transactional/financial environment before
- Experience in platform, data center and network operations
- Promoting in Agile/DevOps cross-functional organisations
- Previously worked in an international environment
- Able to communicate with multiple levels of management, translating technical concerns and needs for a non-technical audience
- Relevant experience as people manager within a service oriented environment
- Experience in creating and improving context to enable efficient delivery of the teams
- Business and customer minded
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to challenge the proposals of the Business, in order to streamline the requirements for the team
- Result Driven, creative problem solver
- Very good command of English
- Good command of French and Dutch is an asset
Ingenico Group is a recognised world-wide market leader in Payments. We offer a compelling technological environment that is modern and state of the art. Your colleagues are committed and responsible persons who are happy to share knowledge and experience with you. We offer room for personal initiative and innovation.