Worldline (Euronext: WLN), an Atos company, is the European leader and a global player in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with 40 years of experience, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organised around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing Services & Software Licensing. In 2013, Worldline’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.12 billion euros. The company employs more than 7,200 people worldwide.
The Head of the Order-to-Cash Department is in charge of the Order-to-Cash process for Worldline Belgium. This is an operational management role with close links to the Finance department; the smooth processing of new contracts, ensuring qualitative customer master data, and making sure the customer pays his bills will be part of your daily mission. In this respect, the role is a critical contributor to the revenue contribution of the local business line Merchant Services and Terminals (LBL MS&T).
He/She will provide strong leadership to the incumbent departments: Order Entry, Billing and Debt Collection. It is your mission to build the Order-to-Cash department of the future.
- Order-to-cash process owner
- AML process owner
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Customer Services
- Assure the smooth processing of orders within SLA
- Install a quality culture
- Assure strong credit control
- Increase the automation and drive process improvements
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- Strong empathy and ability to motivate, listen, support
- Calm under pressure, able to turn adversity into opportunity
- Ability to bring structure and streamline an organization
- Focused on reporting progress and sharing results
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and a flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.