Functional Analyst Individual Life DWH
The department of IT Individual Life within our client will be facing many challenges the upcoming 2 – 3 years: new products, new platforms, migrations, … One of the challenges is in the link between the operational systems and the data warehouse.
You will work in close collaboration with several business & IT experts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- to translate the requirements of Business into IT language, based on architecture analyse and other available inputs
- to describe the process-flow in clear schema with some explanations (functional analyses).
- to deliver an implementation solution for these processes in close collaboration with our partners & business experts
- to help, organise & participate in the functional testing of the delivered solution
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
- Level of education required A master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in analysis
- Preliminary experience in Life Insurance or Insurance in general
- Knowledge of reporting and data warehouse solutions
- Good knowledge of Financial domain
- Knowledge of Life insurances
- Analysis of the requirements of users and business
- Making the business analysis (global and detailed user requirements) for IT in function of these requirements
- Looking continuously for improvement of processes and applications
- Preparing and organising the users acceptance tests
- Taking the “service-after-delivery” for your account
- Assembling the necessary documentation for new or adapted processes and functionalities
- Informing the concerned parties in a structured and efficient way about the progress of the projects
- Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel at least)
- Good knowledge of SQL 3 Preferable Functional experience required Years Mandatory
- Experience in BPM (Business Process Modelling)
- Some (minimum 2) of latest deliveries produced in the last experience to supply for the interview.
- Knowledge of business architecture principles
Skills & Attitude
- Capable of working autonomously and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent conceptual analysis skills (schema, graphs)
- Excellent planning & prioritization skills
- Critical thinker
- Strongly motivated to work with Business & IT
- Dynamic, pragmatic, diplomatic
- Problem solving attitude