For our customers we are urgently looking for Freelance Java Developers in the region of Antwerp.
Are you currently employee, but want to change to the freelance statute, please forward your resume asap to email@example.com and we will help you with the transition.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- As Developer you are responsible for the development of applications at our customer.
- Work together with your team and other development teams. We expect that Senior Developers can coach younger colleagues.
- Responsible for design and development of software, inclusive integration.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of Java development experience.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of OO, design patterns and standards
- Experience with one or more frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Ant, Maven,…
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
- Experience on large projects
- You are fluent Dutch or French.
Please send your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you asap. We also have freelance roles in Hasselt, Leuven, Gent and Brussel.
TAGS: Angular – Scala – Calypso – Jive – JMS – Dozer – JCO – SAP – IDOC – XSD – Coldfusion – Oracle Service Bus (OSB) – Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) – SOA – Netty – Nio – Amazon EC2 – Websockets – Git – Subversion – Mercurial – MVS – Jenkins – Hudson – Bamboo – WebLogic – WebSphere – Eclipse – IntelliJ – NetBeans – Hibernate – JDBC – Spring – Puppet – Docket – Scala – ActiveMQ – RabbitMQ – Kafka – Tomcat – Akka