Are you looking for a fast growing and innovative company where you can make a difference? For expanding the Finance & Control team in Delft we are urgently and on a short notice looking for an External Reporting & Accounting Lead!
The Finance & Control department includes a number of teams: Financial Administration, Business Control and Financial Control. The Financial Control team focusses on Accounting, Internal Control and Financial Reporting. Given our international growth, increasing foreign entities and change from Dutch GAAP to IFRS, the financial statement process is getting more complex and needs dedicated attention. This is where you come in!
Why could this be a challenging role for you?
The External Reporting & Accounting Lead will own the full financial statement process of Ampelmann, as well as the final output: the consolidated IFRS statement and all statutory statements for the foreign entities. The process comprises the full cycle which ensures compliance to all local laws and regulations and typically starts with the preparation of the interim audit and continues through to the year-end audit. You will coordinate internal and external parties, but will also participate in hands on preparation of the financial statements including the consolidation. The dynamic environment in which Ampelmann operates and the company culture guarantee that you will encounter possibilities to expand your scope.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for accounting who wants to leave the audit practice for a position in a successful company where he/she will be in the center of applying IFRS to real-life, international business challenges.
- Preparing the IFRS statements (local entities as well as consolidated) including setting up a structured way to gather relevant information from system/departments
- Own the annual report of Ampelmann
- Plan and organize interim and year-end audit (cross department)
- Set-up internal audit capability
- Advising on IFRS issues (changes in IFRS, changes in our business, impact and options)
- Assist in month end closing
- Lead (or participate in) ad-hoc projects
- An RA with +/- 6 years working experience at a Big Four company
- Excellent background in accounting: Dutch GAAP and IFRS; we are looking for a specialist!
- Structured way of working; setting up the financial statement process from scratch
- Diligent, hardworking, and flexible
- High degree of responsibility in short term and high impact projects
- An informal work atmosphere in a fast growing and challenging environment
- A good salary and excellent secondary benefits
- Ampelmann Training Academy: for your personal and professional development
- An opportunity to leave your mark in a young and professional organization?
Do you recognize yourself in our core values: Technological and Professional Excellence, Safety and Team spirit? You can apply before 31st of August by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the “Apply Now” button on our website.