“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
You translate the needs, based on a preceded analysis, into a technical design and implementation following the standards of the team and with the appropriate critical look.
Working with and supporting the other development team members in the creation, continues improvement and maintenance of the different backend Java components in our Enterprise Java architecture.
- Java SE 6, Java EE 5, EJB 3.0 with annotations
- JPA Hibernate
- JAXB / XML
- SOAP web services
- Testdriven development: DbMaintain, JUnit, EasyMock
- JBoss EAP 4.3, MBEANS
- Oracle Database 11g
- Apache Ant 1.7
- Apache Ivy 2.0 (or other dependency mamangement tool)
- Nice to have’s: SOAP UI, Jenkins, Linux, Swing
- Fluent spoken & written English is mandatory (both written & spoken), Dutch is an advantage, but not required.
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm
Contract type: Employee or freelancer
Salary: Depending experience and additional benefits
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Please send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org