Location: LONDON Relocation offered only for EU citizens.
- Solid knowledge of VPN Client software
- Develop and maintain domain architectures and roadmaps with your fellow Enterprise architect
- Proactively propose improvements for businesses to lower TCO an improve TTM
- Be very familiar with, network connectivity, DNS technologies, dynamic VPN solutions, web proxying, dynamic IP address management and web technologies. Preferably in a Wifi and/or mobile environment. Experience with scaling platforms.
- Enough experience with an open source and vendor solutions, clustering, end-to-end projects implementation
- OS TCP/IP stack
- VPN protocols (OpenVPN, IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, IKEv2)
- Dynamically setting up VPNs for >200k users, via desktops, laptops, mobile devices
- DNS Servers
- Dynamic IP Adres management
- Fraud and abuse detection on the network
- Privacy and security measures on the network
- Datacenter environments and scaling networks
- Eu citizen or UK work visa MUST
- unique product proposition, the competition is not looking into yet
- salary of 80k+ Pounds and benefits package based on UK standards
- work location is London for now but this might be over multiple locations.
When interested mail you cv to Timothy@wklconsultancy.nl or call +31208950048, If this is not your role, can you recommend a friend?